RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- We strive for greatness here at Beard Reverence and stand behind our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- If something breaks during shipment, doesn’t tickle your fancy, or you aren’t 100% satisfied, we are here to make it right. We will either exchange your product or give a full refund, no questions asked.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all applicable returns, please send to:
1240 E Plaza Blvd Ste 064 #375
National City, CA 91950
What is the difference between Beard Oil/Beard Balm and which should I use?
They both moisturize your beard and skin. We recommend beard oil for all beards to help create a great smooth looking beard and healthier underlying skin.
Beard Balm is great for men who are sporting a medium to large beard and for helping with more dry skin. Balm is designed to have more thickness than the oil which means the texture is more adhesive than oil and takes longer to absorb. Where its brother beard oil comes in a liquid form, the balm is more like a pomade or solid paste.
How can I grow my beard more full and faster?
- If you are growing a beard for the first time or need help filling in patches the important thing you need to know is health. Aside from using our great oils and balms. We suggest staying hydrated, a well balanced diet rich in proteins, whole grains, veggies and plenty of sleep.
What ingredients do you use in your Beard Oil/Balm/Wash?
Beard Oil: Tea Tree Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Pure Apricot Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera
Beard Balm: Beeswax, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E
Beard Wash: Argan Oil, Menthol, Algae Extract, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cocamide Propyl Betaine, Glycerol, Oleamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Diethyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E
How do I apply beard oil and beard balm?
- Beard Oil: Place a few drops into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together and gently work the oil into your beard down to the skin. Then groom the beard down to desired style.
Beard Balm: Scrape a small amount into your hands and rub together. Work your way into the beard from root to tip.
Do you ship international?
- We currently do not offer international shipping. This is something that will be available in the near future.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by emailing customer support at email@example.com
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you right away.