How to use beard oil and beard balm
How to use beard oil:
- Place 2-4 drops of beard oil in the palm of your hand or finger tips.
- Rub your hands together to warm the oil.
- Work the oil evenly into the beard and skin in an upward motion.
- Finish by styling in a downward motion using your hands, brush, and/or comb.
How to use beard balm:
- Place approximately a half-thumb's worth of balm in the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together until the balm is soft and oily
- Starting from the neck, work the balm up and into your towel-dried beard.
- Get deep into the roots and skin, and then work your way through the beard
- Finish styling in a downward motion with your hands, brush, and/or comb