Cedar Honor Beard Balm
Fruits and berries in cedarwood forests grow larger than normal because cedarwood provides an abundance of vitamins and nutrients, more than nearly any other tree. This is why the wise and mysterious Celtic druids once referred to cedar resin as the “Cup of Life”. Cedarwood beard balm is no different in this regard; renowned for its antibacterial properties and distinct cedarwood scent, beard balms have long incorporated cedarwood to help keep facial hair and skin soft, smooth and manageable.
Cedar Honor carries deep, earthy forest tones that are calming and slightly sweet on the nose. A relaxing cedar-scented beard balm can help improve mood and focus for some, while others simply enjoy the attention they receive from smelling so approachably fresh. If you need a high quality cedarwood beard balm that holds well without a greasy feel or clumping, treat your beard with Cedar Honor, the only cedarwood beard balm your beard deserves.
- Place approximately a half-thumb's worth of balm in the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together until the balm is soft and oily
- Starting from the neck, work the balm up and into your towel-dried beard.
- Get deep into the roots and skin, and then work your way through the beard
- Finish styling in a downward motion with your hands, brush, and/or comb
Cedar Honor Beard Balm Ingredients:
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil