Vanilla Icon Beard Balm
Esteemed warriors of iconic civilizations clashed with courage and honor for control of wild vanilla orchids growing in South America. Fashion a beard worthy of the conquistadors, bearded explorers of the New World, or of the celestial myths of the Aztecs, wizened warriors who worshipped heavily bearded gods. Vanilla Icon beard balm holds your beard and moustache to the same epic proportions and legendary standards as these dashing figures without having to wage war.
All-natural beard balm ingredients give Vanilla Icon spicy floral notes with a sweet amber scent. Vanilla Icon is exactly what you’d want and expect from a scented beard balm: hints of vanilla, lavender and tea tree oil prickles the nose and draws people closer. For a refreshing vanilla-scented beard balm that holds your facial hair exactly as desired with absolutely no greasy feeling, try Vanilla Icon beard balm.
- Place approximately a half-thumb's worth of balm in the palm of your hand
- Rub your hands together until the balm is soft and oily
- Starting from the neck, work the balm up and into your towel-dried beard.
- Get deep into the roots and skin, and then work your way through the beard
- Finish styling in a downward motion with your hands, brush, and/or comb
Vanilla Icon Beard Balm Ingredients:
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary Oil, Vanilla Bean